Elder Jacob Darrel Child is called to the Brazil Juiz de Fora Mission, he reported to the MTC on January 24, 2018. You will enjoy all the adventures and happenings of his mission here. Thanks for following.

You can subscribe to a email newsletter below by entering your email address, Press Submit, then go to your email and activate your subscription :)

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

weekly letter

Olá Família,
   This last week went by really fast. It has rained a ton these last few days and we got drenched quite a few times. haha. We did get transfers yesterday and I will go to another city called Muriaé with Elder Leonard, but we won't be companions any more. I am hoping that it isn't too hot there, because it's hot here and summer hasn't even started yet. haha. I have already told the members here that I will pass my last Sunday meetings with them so that will be fun. I love you guys tons! Sorry for the short letter! Thanks for your support!
- Elder Child






No comments:

Post a Comment